Unabashedly stolen from Scott, who pilfered from Buster. Definitely a great set of rules to live by. Some of the rules seem pretty basic and ‘Der’ inducing, but it never hurts to be reminded of the basics and the fundamentals. All these are pretty all inclusive and can apply pretty much regardless of the situation.
Check out Scott’s post here, and Buster Benson’s website here. Some of Buster’s projects include Locavore, 750words, and Health Month. In short, Buster is bloody brilliant and pretty damn inspirational. He’s been added my gReader for sure.
Rules to Live By:
- You must not dilly-dally.
- You must be your word.
- You must have good intentions.
- You must admit to being the maker of meaning.
- You must not feel sorry for yourself.
- You must have a vision that you are striving for.
- You must tie creativity and experimentation with survival.
- You must be the change you want to see.
- You must rally others with your vision.
- You must stake your reputation on your better self.
- You must be comfortable with the consequences of being who you are.
- You must share.
- You must make your own advice and take it.
- You must manage your stress, health, and clarity.
- You must study your mistakes.
- You must retry things you don’t like every once in a while.
- You must make time to enjoy things.